Release Firmware 64-Chars D8/D9-2-4-70
SD-Cards access improved
The write and read mechanism of the SD card has been generally changed and improved.
- The PERMAVAR.FUN is now split into separate files, with each file type getting its own .FUN file.
(RCO-Systemdokumentation\RCO-Programmierung\SD Card Dateien und Ordner\05HISTDT)
- An INDEX.DAT is now created for each history, this allows the controller faster read and write access.
(RCO System documentation\RCO-Programming\SD Card Files and Folders\05HISTDT)
From firmware version Dx-2-4-70 onwards, all permanent data is stored by the RCO controller in separate permanent files. For this purpose, a separate sub-file is created for each permanent type. The PERMAVAR.FUN file thus only contains the loading instructions required at restart.
A generation of the files in the folder 04DATA can also be forced manually with the terminal command Eject SDCARD.
PERMAVAR.FUN contains the loading instructions for the following files.
The associated data points are stored in these individual files as soon as they are set to Permanent ON. All files, if they do not already exist, are created by the controller itself at start-up.
A separate INDEX file is generated in each history folder.
The INDEX.DAT serves as a table of contents for the RCO controller and enables faster access to the corresponding CSV file(s). This concerns write and read access to the respective directory.
In the INDEX.DAT, the RCO controller records / stores information about:
- Number of day files
- Month and day information
- Number of lines in the respective day file
The PID function in the firmware has been reworked and improved so that it now controls more quietly and accurately.
We have revised and improved our PID function. In the course of this, we have replaced the third parameter “ta sampling time of the controller” with an internal timer. However, to ensure backwards compatibility, this parameter must still be specified.
This change makes the PID function much more accurate.
Since the parameter is ignored by the latest firmware (2-4-70), nothing needs to be reprogrammed or adjusted on existing installations. Our programme modules have also been revised and are available in version 2.7 and 1.7 in our partner portal.
The modules that have been revised are:
Fully integrated modules:
- Group consumers_v2.7
- Group generators_v2.7
IMPORTANT: For your own modules, be sure to clean up any programming that involves looping around the PID.
WHILE LSEC < ta
IF LSEC>= ta
are obsolete and should be cleaned up. It is now sufficient to define the PID directly.
- New Alarm-Reference functions
(RCO System documentation\RCO-tool\Project tree\Alarms)
- Freely definable e-mail file attachment
(RCO System documentation\RCO-tool\Project tree\Email Definition)
- Command “Mbdebug” Function extension for ETH / IP / …
- Command “Mbusdebug” Function extension for ETH / IP / …
- BACnet foreign device registered not only for port 47808 allowed
- Loading and displaying remote HIST in RCO Web
- Display “TrendHist” of a remote controller on the LCD display had to be called twice
- TrendHist of a remote master on the LCD display had a backspace limit