Release Firmware 64-Zeichen D8/D9-2-4-80
- New property for multi-data points:
Implemented MSP_PVALUE_FORMAT system variable for configuring the return format for multi-data points. The default value is 0, which means that for “DR data point name” the controller outputs the value as text. If the MSP_PVALUE_FORMAT system variable has the value 1, the controller outputs the value as a number at “DR datapoint name”.
- TLS and SSL versions for emails have been upgraded from 1.0 / 1.1 to 1.2
- Timeout for DNS resolution of SMTP mail server was increased from 5s to 10s
- Email and Internet logging/debugging has been enhanced:
- LOG files entry for TCP connection loss error during email transfer
- A watchdog for the active connection to the gateway and the Internet has been implemented. The function generates a LOG file in the ERRLOGS folder. The function can be activated via the system variable “Watchdog = 1”.
- A mail communication log has been created. – the entire mail communication process from the beginning of the DNS name resolution of the SMTP server to the sending of the mail and the closing of the connection can now be logged.
With the system variable “Mail_log_active = 1” the log can be activated.
With the system variable “Mail_log_aktiv LOG_CONTENT = 1” the content of the emails is also recorded.
- In RCO-Web, the response buffer size for HTTP requests has been extended
- BACnet Distribute-Broadcast-To-Network:
The BVLL Distribute-Broadcast-To-Network should be sent directly to any foreign device that is in the FDT of the BBMD, except for the originating node.
- BACnet External data point PRIORITY value:
Default priority after creating a BACnet external data point changed to PRIORITY 16 instead of PRIORITY 8.
- Histories for 8xx FW:
The HI_SYNC command generated an error