- Windows 10 Format result of SD Card FAT32 type 0xC (before Win10 Anniversary Updates Version 1607 it was FAT32 0xB). Now the Controller can read SD-Cards which are formatted under Windows 10 in new FAT-format 0xC.
- Permanent function for LAL (Last Alarm List).
The Controller now saves all LAL entries to Permavar.FUN. After the Controller restarts the LAL will not be empty if the List attribute Permanent = 1 is active.
- DATE and TIME stamps added to all (System) ERROR messages.
Now all Error messages which are send by default to COM1 have a timestamp – Station date and time is used
- SMTP – Server Answer are processed now.
- A new LOG file is generated for the E-Mail function on SD-Card in folder ERRLOGS – EMAILLOG.TXT. This new Log contains all SMTP answers
- A new LOG file is generated for the new function Messaging Port=SD on the SD-Card in the folder ERRLOGS – CMDLOG.TXT. This new Log contains all Error messages which are led by default to COM1 in case Messaging Port=SD is set.
- New LCD-Password handling
This allows faster numeric password setup
- New User (Group) Management is implemented
The new function allows the generation of up to 5 User Group for LCD or RCO-Web (servers). The LCD password setup is improved and more comfortable now. For the RCO-Web a secured Login and Password combination with up to 20 characters is implemented now. For each User Group an Auto logout time can be defined which can be applied for the LCD and the RCO-Web.
- Hide function for the Interaction (Web) Menus is implemented
Submenus / AAL / LAL / Trend Live / Trend Hist can be hidden by Data point comparison
Submenus / AAL / LAL / Trend Live / Trend Hist and Menu Items can be hidden by User Groups if User Management is enabled
- Menu Jump for Interaction Web Menus is implemented
A new Menu element, which allows to jump directly to a defined submenu not considering the tree navigation is implemented
- New Messenger properties are added – named INFOMASK
This new function is available for the messengers COM/Modem/GSM and Email.
The function allows to define which alarm content shall be transmitted
- The new function Messaging Port is implemented to lead system messages/errors which are led by standard to RS232 COM1 to other communication paths. With a command it is possible to send Errors to another Communication Port as COM1, it is also possible to store the messages to SD-Card.
MESSAGING PORT = COM1 (default)
MESSAGING PORT = COM2
MESSAGING PORT = ETH1
MESSAGING PORT = ETH2
MESSAGING PORT = IP
MESSAGING PORT = SD (saved to CMDLOG.TXT)
- BACnet commands over the IP-connection
Now it is possible to use BACnet commands also inn case the IP-channel is used for Terminal requests.
<Who is> broadcast request to all BACnet devices in the local network
p bacnet 65535
<Who is> broadcast request to all BACnet devices in all networks
p object list D N
<Who has> requests all objects of the specific device
(D=Device ID / N=BACnet Network Number)
- BACnet sniffer function
This function visualises the BACnet MSTP traffic.
BACSNIF = 1 or 0 new system variable.
The Sniffer starts when this variable is set to „1“
and the Sniffer stops when this variable is set to „0“
It is also possible to capture these messages on the SD-card
The command for this function is BACSNIF SD_MODE = 1 or 0
(/PCAPLOGS/MSTPxxx.cap path. MSTPxxx.cap file is limited to 2MB.)
or send them to the Ethernet port for real time monitoring with Wireshark.
BACSNIF ETH_MODE = 1 or 0
The feedback function MDBSTATUS is now also integrated for ModbusRTU protocol.
- BACnet sniffer statistics
P BACSNIF STATISTICS this command allows the programmer to check the statistics of BACnet MS/TP sniffer by a terminal command. The Controller print the answer of the current statistic of captured BACnet MS/TP packets to terminal
- In case the messenger buffer was full sending of alarm mails were stopped.
This could happen in case the SMTP server send unexpected answers or the controller lost connection to the DNS serverPermanent.FUN for BACnet points did not work stable Value definition changed:
Old DP_Name Value = 12.34
New DP_Name =12.34
- Decode base64 strings in web server
- Blocking of the Ethernet ports during sending a high data volume over TCP/IP or UDP.
- New ability to send E-mails over SSL to the Host point E-mail provider (handling of the RSA_AES_128 encryption key)
- Protection against wrong ARP requests (Address Resolution Protocol) for BACnet MS/TP networks
- SD-Card 05HIST file structure contains faulty crazy files and or folders
Fixed problem with handling of more than 8 opened files. Increased cache memory to reduce the number of readings from SD-Card, Changed the method of allocating the memory area on SD-Card with the result that created files will be less fragmented. All created files gets minimum 4kB allocated in case they are created or the allocated area is full. This change allows the faster location of the end of a history logs and the attachment of a new data log. Writing history data is now 3 to 5 times faster. Increased the watchdog interval from 6 to 15 seconds. The interval must be increased since the controller checks whether existing log files must be deleted at midnight before the files for the next days will be generated.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.