- RCO621 now supports the new image formats, resulting in a better image quality.
- It is now possible to copy LBus2 modules as well as the IO-Bus of the 800 series. For that, click on the upper left corner in the module configuration to select all. With ctrl+c and ctrl+v all datapoints can be copied to another master.
- The new type “IP” was implemented into the variable functions.
- In combination with a text program, the IP address can be changed on-the-fly.
- NTP, network time protocol was implemented. This allows us to synchronize the controller with a NTP-server.
- FTP, file transfer protocol was implemented. This allows us to access the SD-card of a controller through a FTP-program over the IP address of the Controller.
- A IP-filter was implemented. This allows us to regulate exactly which IP-addresses are allowed to connect to the controller.
- The handling of menu names in the interactive menu as well as the interactive web menu were simplified.
- It’s possible to delete a selected row as well as the whole configuration of a LBus2 module or the I-modules with the DEL key.
- Objects are now movable in the detached window with the help of the arrow keys.
- RCO621 now supports the new user Management.
- Hide by comparison on last/active alarms now displays the selected datapoint correctly.
- Create SD-Card controller was improved.
- Changing the font size in the main menu of the interactive web menu now no longer changes the font size of the submenus.
- Marking in the text program editor from right to left and bottom to top works correctly again.
- BACnet external datapoints now behave correctly in RCO-Web.
- Import of text programs was improved.
- Pictures for the interactive web menu are now saved with their menu name instead of the alias name. This handling helps to prevent misconfiguration.
- Search and replace sometimes lead to problems in textprograms.
- Filemanager didn’t work correctly on RS232 or IPGateway connection.
- Sometimes passwords wasn’t saved.
- Under very special conditions, menu jumps in the interactive web menu weren’t saved
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.