release RCO-tool 220.127.116.1100
a new version of the RCO-tool is available for download in the partner portal.
And with the new version of the RCO-tool, the fully integrated programming is now fully usable. (project size is limited)
Fully integrated programming?
These are modules in which, for example, a complete heating circuit was realized in only one module.
Timetables, parameters, alarms are preconfigured and ready-made menus for visualisation are also attached to the LCD and web display unit.
The time saving during programming is enormous!
There are a number of other modules (Boiler, DWH, AHU) and you can also customize these or create your own fully integrated modules.
The fully integrated modules are available for download in the partner portal,
“[EN] Program Moduls 2.5”.
Other improvements in the RCO-tool:
- Attention: if you close the program module library, all open modules will be closed as well, this brings significant memory optimization.
- The program module library must now always be opened manually. (In the RCO-tool: View -> Program Modules)
- The RCO-Web menu can now scale up and down to the size of the display device. (must be activated on the SD card)
- In the RCO-Web menu, the alarm button Red-Blue flashes alternately and no longer the entire frame of the visualization.
- Some bug fixes (Copy Web Menu/Modbus TCP-IP/SD Card)
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.